70% of American employees are checked out or are undermining your success at work — Gallup
Think about it.
70% of the people you are counting on every day for marketing and sales, customer satisfaction, quality assurance, innovation and creativity, and even workplace safety either
- Don’t care very much about their job (about 5 in 10 employees) OR
- Are actively working against the company (roughly 2 in 10 employees).
And that means …
- Lost revenue (reduced sales and market share)
- Lost reputation (unhappy customers, poor brand ambassadors)
- Increased costs (failed QC, low productivity, high absenteeism, high turnover, etc.)
Disengagement happens for a number of reasons. The key ones are lousy communication, lack of trust, ineffective managers, and poor job matching. When employees disengage, regardless of the reason, they tune out and turn off. And when it gets bad enough, they get even.
We can fix that!
If you are ready to have a more engaged workforce, the Dalton Dupes Agency’s training and tools provide what you need. Services include …
- Team and individual training to turn assessment results into organizational benefits
- Workplace assessments that diagnose employee strengths and stressors
- Individualized professional development plans to strengthen employee performance
- Team and individual coaching to support your managers and leaders
- Job matching to ensure you have the right people in the right jobs
If you are ready to evaluate, understand, and re-engineer your culture so that you can really engage your workforce, we can help! Working together, we’ll get your team moving in the right direction, right now.